Watertank version of the Chevrolet C15A light truck with No.13 cabin, to transport fuel and water for land and air forces. The C15 and C15A were one of the first trucks built under the CMP (Canadian Military Standard) designation. Production was started in 1940 by General Motors of Canada. The vehicles were equipped with two cab variants: No.11 or No.13. The C15A version had a two-axle drive. Identical models were built in Ford’s factories under the sign F15A. The C15A served as light trucks, such as infantry transport, tankers, communication vehicles, personnel cars, tractors and self-propelled anti-aircraft batteries. Until 1945, 390,000 vehicles were built within the CMP program.
IBG 1/72 scale model kit, in hard plastic, 6 cm long to assemble, glue not included. Decals for Normandy (2nd Canadian Armoured Division). Not suitable for children under 14 years old.