In this sense, the Holder complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible party
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of the User’s personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EDPS):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Subject will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://planamayor.net it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which it is necessary to provide personal data are as follows:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or a page.
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
- When registering as a User.
- When signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs that regarding the User’s personal data, the User has the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
The User can also consult and/or rectify this information directly in the section corresponding to his/her personal data in his/her User profile.
The User cannot exercise the right to the portability of the data.
Under certain circumstances, the User may request that the processing of his or her data be limited, in which case the Owner will only keep the data, if necessary, for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, Users may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will cease to process his data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided his or her data at any time, may contact the Holder and ask for information about the data he or she has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of the data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition the User must send an e-mail to together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the I.D., Passport or equivalent.
The User has the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if he or she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data that the Holder treats, has been actively facilitated by the person who accesses http://planamayor.net and registers as a User in the Website and/or uses its services (bulletins, contact, comments, area for registered users, others). By registering as a user you guarantee that all the data you have provided is true and accurate, and you agree to notify any changes or modifications to it if necessary. Any loss or damage caused to the Website or the Holder or any third party by reason of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the User.
The categories of data to be processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Purchase history, invoicing and wish list data.
- Specially protected data, such as credit card data when a payment is made, are not processed. These are managed and stored directly by the Stripe payment gateway (https://stripe.com).
As a general rule, it is important to remember that the User should only provide his or her own personal data, not that of third parties.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name, surname(s), nationality and e-mail address, in order to answer the User’s queries, provide information and demonstrations of the Holder’s products and services, including quotes.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have regarding the information included in the website, the products and services provided through the Website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that users may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the terms and conditions of the contract.
If a commercial relationship is not established, the data obtained through contact forms will be deleted after 30 days, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name, surname(s) and e-mail address, in order to respond to Users’ comments.
The data obtained from comment forms are kept for the duration of the User/Holder relationship through the Website, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Forms for purchasing products or services: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name, surname(s), identity card (tax identification number, foreigner’s identification number, passport or residence permit), e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, to send orders, to provide the contracted services and to carry out invoicing and collection of the contracted products or services.
The data obtained through product or service contracting forms are maintained for the duration of the commercial relationship between the User and the Website, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Forms for registering as a User of the Web Site: The Owner requests personal data which may include: name, surname(s) and e-mail address.
The data obtained from the Web Site User Registration Form are kept for the duration of the User’s registration for the services offered by the Web Site for registered users, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name, surname(s), e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with domicile in the USA (Mailchimp).
The data obtained from content subscription forms are kept for the duration of the User’s subscription to the content subscribed to on the Website, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If the user becomes a follower in the Holder’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- The privacy policies of the main social networks can be consulted at these links:
The Holder will process the personal data with the aim of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing about its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
In order to protect the User’s personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to avoid the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of such data.
The Website is hosted by Webempresa Europa S.L.. The security of the data is guaranteed, as all the necessary security measures are taken. Consult this link for more information.
The Owner informs the User that his/her personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the data will only be transferred to the third party when the Holder has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case the User will be required to give his consent, informing him of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the other website had been visited.
Legitimacy for data processing
The Holder is entitled to process the User’s personal data, mainly in order to correctly carry out the contract that the User accepts with the Holder when registering and making a purchase or ordering a service. Also to enjoy those services or features that require prior registration, such as requests for information or active and voluntary registration in the newsletters of the Website.
The legal basis for data processing is: consent.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided by the User to the Holder will be kept until the deletion is requested, or the Holder decides that they are no longer necessary due to the termination of the relationship or any other cause.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, based in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use that Users make of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing Plana Mayor, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify the User.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis service: Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained by this service to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that the User can access through the various links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
The User undertakes that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated if necessary for the maintenance of the relationship.
The User of the Website is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition the User must send an e-mail to together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the I.D., Passport or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. Under certain circumstances, the Holder may keep the data only for the exercise or defence of claims.