German crew for Panzerjaeger
3 metal figures for German tank destroyer crew in Werhmacht Panzerjacke Type 3 jacket:
- Officer or NCO standing directing fire with soft cap.
- Kneeling gunner aiming the gun with M43 cap.
- Kneeling loader gunner with anti-tank shell in hands with M43 cap.
The German Panzerjaeger crew figures can be used on any front during World War II in Europe from 1942 onwards, and have been designed to fit on the following German tank destroyer models in 20mm scales compatible with 1/72 and 1/76:
- Sd.Kfz. 135 Marder I auf GW 39H(f).
- Sd.Kfz. 132 Marder II
- Sd.Kfz. 139 Marder III
- Sd.Kfz. 137 Marder III Ausf.H
There are no reviews yet.