2C1 version of the Chevrolet C15A light truck with No.11 cabin and metal box for general transport with 3/4 ton capacity (15 cwt). The C15 and C15A was one of the first vehicles built under the CMP (Canadian Military Standard) designation. Production was started in 1940 by General Motors of Canada. The vehicles were equipped with two cabin variants: No.11 or No.13. The C15A version had a two-axle drive. Identical trucks were built in Ford’s factories under the sign F15A. The C15A served as light trucks, infantry transporters, tankers, communication vehicles, personnel cars, tractors and self-propelled anti-aircraft batteries. Until 1945, 390,000 vehicles were built for the CMP program.
IBG 1/72 scale model kit, in hard plastic, 6 cm long to assemble, glue not included. Decals for Normandy (2nd Canadian Infantry Division) and Italy (1st Canadian Infantry Division). Not suitable for children under 14 years old.